Tool - Anthony Classifieds 28 items
Over 35,000 sku s available To See complete listing of tools http:// www.gandgtools.com We here at G & G Tools offer a huge selection of automotive tools, hand tools, shop equipment, diagnostic equipment, specialty tools, and more for any job. We are a service oriented business committed to providing the right tools and equipment for the job you're performing. When you place an order with G & G...
ARO Pneumatic grinder Rodac Orbital Air Sander Gibson air angel sander BP air hammer Photos and contact info on Advertigo website.
Medford - negotiable price
This item will be at my yard sale on 6-20 and 6-21 from 11-3. The sale is at 7609 state road 28 west Muncie, IN 47304.
Finish trials edgers corner trials numberous trials all clean an ready in case Call or text anytime 25$ takes em all...
New in box There is nothing on or in the bag that shows wear, but the dust makes it look like there is. Zipper works great, shoulder strap has never been used. This would also be great for camping trips, or storing tools in trunk of car for longer-distance trips. Thanks for watching !
As a growing World-Class provider of in-house designed and manufactured die cast tooling for automotive companies such as Ford Motor Company, General Motors and Chrysler, we are currently searching for talented Assembly Workers to a ssemble products according to customers needs, following blueprint drawings and other written and verbal specifications and instructions. Critical responsibilities:...
Barn find. Good for anyone looking for the rustic kitchen. Asking $40 obo
Desoto - negotiable price
Desoto - negotiable price
Can deliver within 50 miles
Immediate need for a Tooling Engineer! This Tooling Engineer with design and modify progressive, transfer, and draw dies for a stamping automotive company with different presses. This person will spend 25-40% of their time in CAD designing or modifying dies and the other 75-60% on the floor troubleshooting die/equipment issues. Will work with set up techs, quality techs, and management on conti...
APPALACHIAN TRAIL (11) PEICE MULTI TOOL MUST SEE WOW!
Contico Tool Box, Fits Small Size Truck, Locks Work, Has Sliding Tray, Asking 100.00 Contact me at
Cleaning out garage all extremely useful in great working shape 38 drive impact sockets deep well short existen sea clambs hamer rubber mallet saw jack stand electric tester wire stripers exct. Everything in pic. included 30$ Cash takes it all Call text anytime
Brand new, no battery. Call or text 765-228-526nine
RIDGID 18v tool kit. Used very little. Comes with flashlight, reciprocating saw, drill, circular saw, two new circular saw blades, charger, two batteries one is newreplaced with RIDGIDs lifetime warranty, bag, and miscellaneous accessories. $140 OBO. If interested, calls only to Brian 317319-9zero5four.